Happy Thursday loves!
I’ve recently have been getting interested in listening to podcasts. Sometimes you get tired of the same songs playing over and over, right? Or is it just me!? Since my last birthday, I’ve wanted to change many things about myself including self-development, so rightly so, most of my podcasts I listen to are all about that!
Top 5 Podcasts!
- Achieve Your Goals with Hal Elrod: this is my very first podcast I followed and listened to. I first heard about Hal Elrod by Bestselling Author of: The Morning Miracle. This guy has been through hell and back and yet still has the energy to create a 30 day Miracle Morning challenge. I have so much respect for him! This again is my first book I purchased after realizing I wanted to change myself for the better! A few of his guests would be: Drew Canole, Robert Kiyosaki, and David Osborn.
- The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes: He’s a bestselling author, an entrepreneur and a former pro athlete. He brings in other celebrities and well known guests who help you find out what makes people great. A few people he’s had on this podcast: Maria Sharapova, Kyle Maynard, and Mark Manson!
- The Art of Charm: Social Science – This is actually one of the top 5 podcasts for Business, with over 700 episodes and has about 3.8m of downloads per month. He brings in guests to talk about improving your career, confidence and life in general! Some of his guests have been: Shaquille O’Neil, Vanessa Van Edwards, Jim Kwik, and Neil deGrasse Tyson.
- 10% Happier with Dan Harris: Dan Harris is a skeptical, fidgety ABC newsman who had a panic attack on Good Morning America. He has speakers talk about meditation and different ways to deal with stress. He’s also an bestselling author “10% Happier:Meditation for Fidgety Skeptics”. LeAnn Rimes, Rich Roll, and even Gary Vaynerchuk have been guests on his show!
- Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu: It’s a business and mindset-focused interview show that teaches anyone and everyone the secret to success. He’s a serial entrepeneur and co-founder of Quest Nutrition. His favorite quote: BE LEGENDARY! He’s brought in a lot of guests, both international and domestic. Some honarable mentions of his guests: Bassem Yousseff (the Egyptian Jon Stewart!), again Vanessa Van Edwards, Noah Galloway, and Mel Robbins. He’s all about the mindset, and usually includes The Matrix.
*Another reason why I love these podcasts, is that even though these podcasts are pretty much different: they bring in some of the same guests and you still get a benefit of listening to different topics!
There you have it folks! What do you guys think? Do you have any podcasts you recommend? 🙂