Happy Monday you guys! I hope you had a great weekend! It’s really starting to look like spring here in California, it’s been so pretty.
I got a question for you all….On Saturday mornings, what was your favorite type of cereal? For me, it was Lucky Charms and Reeses Puffs. Now that we’re older, I know we are all trying to reduce our sugar intake? Am I right? Not cut it all out but at least have less. Well ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce Magic Spoon to you all. Magic Spoon cereals bring back your child like cereals but in an adult way. Listen to this:
- High Protein with 13-14 grams of Proteins
- Keto Friendly with only 4 grams of net carbs
- Low Carb
- Gluten Free
- Grain Free
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- 0 grams of sugar
I ordered my variety pack from Amazon and here are the flavors that were included:
- Peanut Butter – remember when I mentioned that one of my favorite cereals growing up was Reese’s Puff? Well this was literally an exact reminder of my childhood memories. Yes a bit less sweet, but that’s the beauty of it!
- Frosted – this one reminded me of Frosted Flakes (theeeey’re GREEEEEAT) and Frosted Cheerios
- Cocoa – it honestly reminded me of the many chocolate cereals we grew up on: Cocoa Puffs, Chocolate Cheerios and Chocolate Peebles
- Fruity – of course we had to have a fruit flavored cereal! This reminds me of course Fruity Pebbles and Fruit Loops.
If I had to choose a favorite, it would have to be Peanut Butter hands down. First of all, I love most things that taste like peanut butter and its healthy! Here’s to 2022 being healthier than the past years!
What are your favorite cereals growing up? Would you try this?