Happy Thanksgiving loves!
I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy that meal with loved ones!
I’m changing things up for the holiday season. 🙂 A tag post for Thanksgiving and Christmas!
SWEATER WEATHER TAG QUESTIONS:
1. Favorite candle scent? If we’re talking about Bath and Body Works, then I’d have to say Eucalyptus Spearmint. Now if we’re talking about any place..that would be from Ross. I have one that’s called Scentsational Candles in Bold.
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? Umm can I chose all 3?! Iced coffee in the morning, tea in the evening to unwind before going to bed. As for hot chocolate, it would be during the winter season especially while reading a book!
3. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? I would have to pick winged eyeliner personally for me just because I don’t know if I can pull off dark lips. I’ve barely gotten into berry matte lips. (More on that in an upcoming post!)
4. Favorite Thanksgiving food? I’d have to say mashed potatoes and ham, smoked turkey when there’s an opportunity lol.
5. What is autumn weather like where you live? Classic California weather! One day it’ll be chilly the next day, it’s 95 degrees! Just like today. I honestly can’t wait til it actually becomes chilly! I do remember a few Thanksgiving that it was raining. Very rare though :p
6. Most worn sweater? It was a purchase from Meryvns if anyone remembers that!? It was a black cozy long sleeve sweater that I’ve have worn a little bit too much!
7. Must-have nail polish this fall? Oooo I don’t think I have one in the moment! But I have been looking into CND Vinylux that I found at CVS.
8. Football games or jumping in leaf piles? Even though I’m older than most, I’d have to pick jumping in leaf piles. Shockingly I’ve never jumped in a leaf pile! That’s another one on my bucket list.
9. Skinny jeans or leggings? Again, I’d have to say both! Leggings for the days where you don’t want to wear skinny jeans. We all have those moments where sometimes the skinny jeans are too tight? Or is that just me? I’d wear skinny jeans for social events or dates.
10. Combat boots or Uggs? I’d have to go with combat boots. I feel like Uggs is a beginners step into boots.
11. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? I think it depends where you go! I personally prefer Starbucks pumpkin spice frappacino. I’ve tried the iced pumpkin spice latte but I don’t know how it went wrong.
12. Favorite fall TV show? I’m going to have to go with Gilmore Girls! I blame my best friend for that one! I mean it’s got coffee, food and books. What’s not to like? Oh and a little trivia about Gilmore Girls: you remember how Rory and Loreali always drank coffee? Well in fact they were drinking hot chocolate!
13. What song really gets you into the fall spirit? It’s not exactly a fall song but every time I walk into Starbucks, they’re playing Last Christmas. That song is so darn catchy, it doesn’t matter who is singing it. Either it being Taylor Swift or Wham, I love this song.
14. What’s your favorite fall scent? Hmm hands down, anything with a hint of cinnamon! Walking into Michaels or any other store and all I can smell is cinnamon!