Happy Wednesday loves! I hope it’s been a great week so far. It’s going by so quick, we’re already in middle of July!
I’m back again with a recipe which I created a few years ago and since this quarantine started, I’m using this recipe again!
The best thing is that it is very customizable in case you don’t have a specific ingredient!
Ingredients for my Smoked Salmon Breakfast Sandwich
*2 slices of bread ( I used Oroweat Organic 22 Grain and Seed)
*Bonjour Kefir Yogurt Mint & Dill or cream cheese or Labne
*2 slices of smoked salmon
- Toast the bread any way you like
- Turn on the skillet and scoop out a teaspoon of ghee and a teaspoon of butter.
- When it starts to sizzle, place the egg in the skillet and let it cook.
- I prefer my eggs to be a bit over easy so when I see it as over easy I turn off the stove.
- Spread some cream cheese, or spreadable cheese of choice on one side of bread.
- On the other bread, spread the avocado.
- Place the smoked salmon on the cream cheese side and place the egg on the other bread.
- Put them together and there you go!
What do you guys think?! Would you try it?!