Happy Monday loves!
I’m changing things up this week since I’ve still got my gel nails on! This has been an over due eye shadow palette review that I completely forgot about! Back in Christmas season, CVS had a Wet n Wild palette kit which included an eye shadow palette, an eye primer, and an eyeliner. This has been in my makeup storage for quite some time and forgot about it. The only reason I remembered it was because I was wearing a green top and wanted to go for a green look, and I found the palette hiding. This palette has 6 shades, and is called Comfort Zone.
There’s 2 sets of shadow shades: a rosey taupe set and an emerald green set.
The Rosey Taupe Set:
- A light golden shimmery brow bone color. I use this for the brow bone and also sometimes in the inner corner for a pop of color!
- A rosey eyelid shade: This usually my go to eyelid color when I want a rosey pink look. I love how its light and actually very buildable.
- A medium bronze crease shade: I wish the picture would do the color justice! It’s a medium bronze with metallic shimmer. I sometimes use this as an eyelid shade for the days I want a basic bronze look
- A darker brown definer shade: This is probably one of the darkest shade in this palette! It has a burgandy reddish glitter to it. I love using this as an eyeliner for those days I don’t want to use a gel or liquid liner.
The Emerald shades:
I’ve read that people who use an emerald shade for brown eyes makes the eyes pop. So I love this part of the palette!
- A. a bronze browbone: Again I use this for mostly the inner eye. It’s such a pretty bronze taupe shimmer.
- B. a spring green eyelid: This is actually my favorite color from the whole palette. It’s a pretty shimmery green that is buildable. It looks really pretty on top of the Revlon ColorStay Creme Eyeshadow in Pistachio.
- C. a grayish brown with a shimmery top crease. It’s a bit harder to blend in compared to the others.
- D. a red brown with a blue-teal duochrome and frosty top. I love this is shade as well just because it’s so different!
There you have it loves! My very first Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Palette Review. What do you guys think?!