Happy Humpday loves!
Hope you’re all having a great week! Can’t believe it’s already Wednesday.
I was lucky enough to get chosen by BzzAgent to review the Bon Appetit Thin Crust Pizza. There’s five different varieties. I haven’t bought many frozen pizza but with this brand, I wouldn’t mind purchasing this.
- Mozzarella and Pesto – tangy basil pesto, sliced mozzarella and cherry tomatoes
- Spinaci – mouthwatering combination of mozzarella, Asiago and Parmesan cheese, spinach and a flavorful garlic sauce
- Pepperoni and Pesto – a bold combination of pepperoni, flavorful basil pesto and a zesty herb blend, along with Mozzarella, Provolone and Parmesan cheese
- Roasted Vegetables – fire-roasted tomatoes, red onion and red, green and yellow bell peppers paired with a delicious blend of mozzarella, Romano and Parmesan cheeses
- Trio Bacon – a decadent combination of Canadian bacon, traditional bacon and Italian Pancetta, caramelized sweet onions and mozzarella cheese
I’ve tried the Spinaci, Pepperoni Pesto and the Trio Bacon.
This one might be my favorite variety out of all five of them. Even when you open the box, you can smell the garlic and the cheeses. I’ve bought this already two times, that’s how much I love it! As it is in the oven, you can smell the flavors even more. No joke, the first time I bought this, I finished the pizza in one setting.
PEPPERONI AND PESTO:
This is my second favorite pizza available in the Bon Appetit Thin Crust Pizza. The flavors are great! Especially when sometimes you don’t want much meat on your pizza, this is perfect. The two dominant flavors in this pizza would be the pepperoni and the pesto and there’s such an equal amount of each.
I wish I would have liked this one, but no not really. 😦 To me, it was just way too much bacon for me. I would have this once in awhile but not on a regular basis.
Where To Purchase:
I’ve seen them sold at Ralphs, Winco, Target and some Stater Bros. The cheapest place to buy it would be at Wincos, just because it’s about $3.99 and with a $1 off coupon, you’re basically buying it for only $3!