I figured I would do another weekend haul since its always fun to show what I bought. 🙂
This week isn’t as big as the last one but its still a little something.
1. Intimate Secrets: Enchanted Kiss (a knock off of Victoria Secrets Love Spell)
2. NYC Long Wearing Enamel in 140 Empire State Building
3. NYC Long Wearing Enamel in 152 Tudor City Teal
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
5. Quasar Clear Rayz *sent to me to test out and blog-coming soon!*
A close up of NYC Tudor City Teal. I really do like their nail enamel line!
“Your willingness to break out of the old patterns means you’re well on your way toward realizing a whole new you.” -Scott Barnes
Hey Everyone, hope everyone is having a great weekend!
So I was doing my nails a few days ago using the New York Color (NYC) long lasting nail enamel in Skyline Blue. But the next day, there were a few chips in there. No one ever like those, right? Well I figured I’d try to cover it up so I tried this idea out.
I used a Maybelline Color Show Metallics in Navy Narcissist which is a dark metallic-ally sparkly blue.
I basically used a cuticle stick to place some of the polish from the brush to the cuticle stick. I tried to use the pointy part but it didn’t work that great so I tried using the side of it and this is what it became!!
Not bad for a first time try. 🙂
Skyline Blue is a light pastel blue with a little bit of white glitter. This is one of my favorite NYC colors I love to use in the summer.