Happy Thursday loves!
It has been a while since I got to do a Daily Goodie Box, so I’m glad I got the opportunity to receive my first 2018 Goodie Box! I really liked this box because there’s quite a bit of goodies that are great to use.
* Beanitos White Bean Chips- Sweet Chili & Sour Cream: It’s high in fiber and has 6 grams of protein in a 1.2oz package. I’m not so sure about this one, there’s an weird bean aftertaste but as for the flavor, it’s a little spicy. (A good thing!)
* Raw Rev Glo-Double Chocolate Brownie Batter: It’s a bar with raw superfoods with 12 grams of protein, 14g of fiber and 4g of sugar. I have yet to try this but can’t wait till I have an early shift at work to eat this! I mean think about it: chocolate for breakfast while it’s got superfoods and healthy. 😀
* Bizzy Double Shot Black Coffee: It has 130 to 150 mg of caffeine, cold brewed, ethically resourced, and BPA free. If anyone knows me, there’s a reason why this might be the best thing in this box! I’m definitely using this during one of my morning shifts at work!
* Herbal Zap-Ancient Ayurvedic Herbal Blend for Immune Support: It is an instantly dissolving herbal supplement which has 14 concentrated Ayurvedic herbal extracts. I don’t usually open products before I take pictures, but this was an emergency! I got back to work (after being off for 2 months) everyone was sick! No way am I getting sick in the beginning of the year. Anyways, I digress. It had a peppery and spicy taste to it.
* EBOOST-Spruce Energizing Whole Greens with a Smart Shaker v2lite: It has 3 servings of whole veggies with 6 grams of fiber and is non-gmo. This one is Green Apple Ginger. Is it just me or you do sense a theme with this box?! I love it! FUN Fact: There’s natural caffeine and antioxidants from whole coffee cherries! It’s nice to get a mini shaker that I can easily take to-go while going to work.
* napz all natural short-term sleep aid: I usually feel a bit iffy about sleeping aid but from what I can see, it’s non-habit forming and it’s drug free. Ingredients include: chamomile extract, passiflora extract, lemon balm extract and hibiscus flower extract. I’m very interested to see if this works! Mind you, I’ve only used a sleep aid once in my life.
* Andalou Naturals Beauty is Renewal Face Cream: It’s a probiotic and Vitamin C cream that uplifts tone and texture to a lighter, tighter, brighter looking appearance and a luminous complexion. I can’t wait to try this!
* Nellie’s All Natural Wow Stick Stain Remover: Remember this? This is my second time receiving this stain remover. It’s a simple stain remover, just wet the Wow Stick and rub gently onto the stain. Then just agitate the stain under water and voila, you’re done! I just love this scent, it’s a citrusy scent.
As I finish typing this up, I realized something! New Year New You healthier goodie boxes! What do you guys think?!