I figured I would try something new out and post a few recipes that I love.
I tried making this spicy Asian wings sauce just for fun and ended up, I love making it now! It’s fairly easy and quick.
FYI: I usually just eyeball the measurements of the ingredients.
1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
1 tsp rice vinegar
1/2 tsp of molasses (I used black)
1 Tbsp Kikkoman Roasted Garlic & Herbs Marinade (you can just use soy sauce)
1 Tbsp Pepper Sauce (I used Kakadu Wild Fire Pepper Sauce)
1 Tbsp Lawry’s Mexican Chile Limon marinade
1 Tbsp Sweet & Spicy Chili Dressing
1 Tbsp Sriracha (this stuff is amazing!)
Black Pepper and Salt
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
2. Mix all wet ingredients first then the dry ingredients. Mix all together.
3. Place aluminum foil on a tray. Spray on the foil a non-stick spray or butter so the chicken doesn’t stick to the foil.
4. Save half of the mixture into another bowl.
5. Dip the chicken wings into the one bowl of mixture. Turn to the other side to let it marinade for a 10 minutes.
6. Transfer the chicken wings to the tray leaving some room in between the wings.
7. Place in oven for 1 hour.
8. When it’s ready and cooled down, you take the other bowl of mixture and dip the already made chicken in it.
9. Relax and Enjoy!