I found this 40 beauty questions tag from http://myclosetnbeautyfinds.wordpress.com and It looked fun so here it goes! (Btw check out her site, its awesome!) 🙂
1. What foundation do you use?
Maybelline Dream Nude Airform in 250 Pure Beige
2. What concealer do you use?
Benefit Erase Paste in Medium and Coastal Scents Eclipse Palette
3. Do you know your undertone color?
I believe it’s neutral.
4. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I think they’re cute but I like it when they look more natural. (hint: the individual lashes are my favorite)
5. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yup, But I don’t listen to it especially if it was expensive.
6. What brand of mascara do you use?
Maybelline, Physicians Formula, Wet n Wild and Eyeko
7. Sephora or MAC?
More of a Sephora person especially if I have a gift card. haha but I do have Smolder Eyeliner from MAC.
8. Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope I dont like the idea of having to pay $35 for it.
9. What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Beauty Blender, brushes, fingers, eyelash curler and a mascara guard
10. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, NYX Eyeshadow Base in skin tone and occasionally Maybelline Color Tattoos.
11. What about for the face?
Nope. But I did get a sample of the Benefit That Gal.
12. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Um I would say gold and bronze tones as well as fuchsia and green.
13. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both. Pencil: Smolder MAC and Liquid: Elf liquid liner.
14. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
A few times.
15. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I like them and use them but it’s a bit on the messy side.
16. Do you use mineral makeup?
I did for awhile. It was called Micabella
17. What is your favorite lipstick?
Milani HD Advanced Lip Color in 102 Classy Nude.
18. How about lipgloss?
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Rosepearl and Bordeaux.
19. What is your favorite blush to use?
NYX Blush in PB03 Angel.
20. Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Oh Gosh, no.
21. Do you like drugstore makeup?
More like the word LOVE! 🙂
22. Do you go to CCO’s? (cosmetic company outlets)
I always heard about it but there’s none close to me. Sigh.
23. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I took my esthetics class if that counts. We spent a week learning about makeup and colors.
24. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I would hope not. unless you mean stabbing your eye and whatnot.
25. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
I have to say 2 makeup crimes on this one:
a. too much lip gloss,
b. the raccoon eyes.
26. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eye shadow) or neutral ones?
Both. It depends on the mood. Day events are usually neutral tones but evening events are more colorful.
27. Which celebrity always has great make up?
Penelope Cruz because she does the cat eye perfectly and Nancy Ajram (an Arabic singer).
28. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
29. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Ya I’ve done it quite a few times. Sometimes I’ll just have a bit of mascara on.
30. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I’m ok without it.
31. In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
32. How many times do you wash your face daily?
I try twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night.
33. What skin type do you have?
Normal to Dry Skin
34. What is your current facial wash?
TreSkinRX Prifying Cleanser
35. Do you exfoliate?
36. What brand do you use?
For 2 weeks I’ve been using the TreSkinRX EX3 and other times I use Bioelements Measured Micrograins.
37. What moisturizer do you use?
TreSkinRX Triple Defense Day Moisturizer with SPF 15.
38. Do you have freckles?
Nope, but I do have a few beauty marks.
39. Do you use eye cream?
I should but I haven’t found the right one.
40. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes in my high school years.
41. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope, I never believed in it to be honest.
Those are all the questions! I tag everyone and anyone who would like to do this. Don’t be shy to comment! 🙂