Hope everyone had a great week/weekend. 🙂
I figured I would do a weekly haul of everything that I bought this week. I made huge dent in my bank account but hey its ok, most of what I bought was on sale. 😀
1. Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control Conditioner (Retail price $6.36)
2. Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control Shampoo (Retail price $6. 36)
3. Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments in 10 Brash Blue (Retail $6.99)
4. TreSkinRX 2-week trial kit Normal to dry skin (Retail 14.99)
5. Maybelline Baby Lips in Peppermint (Retail 3.99)
**The two Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control products were free complimentary of smiley360.com.
*For the Maybelline Color Tattoo Pigment I only paid $1.62 because I had used the CVS $5 Beauty Club reward
*TreSkinRX was sent to me to review. (Look out for a review in about 2 weeks) 😀
*For the Maybelline Baby Lips I payed $1.07 because I had used a $3 CVS Extra Bucks.
1. Lifeway Lowfat Kefir Probiotic Strawberry Smoothie (Retail $3.45)
2. Purple Tumbler (Retail $1) GO DOLLAR TREE!! 🙂
3. Rodan + Fields Essentials Foaming Sunless Tan (Retail $24)
4. Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots in 95 Blue Marks the Spot (Retail $3.99)
5. Gunilla of Sweden Nutrient Rich Body Lotion (Retail $25)
6. Rodan + Fields Overnight Restorative Cream pm (Retail $73)
**Lifeway Kefir were free complimentary of Influenster.
*The two Rodan + Fields products were sent to me to review. (Look forward to reviewing these two!)
*Gunilla Body Lotion was sent to me to review. Can’t wait to try this after getting sunburned at the beach! >_<
*Maybelline Color Show, I only payed $1.07 because I had used another $3 CVS Extra Reward Bucks.
Last One I promise. 🙂
Payless Shoes had a clearance on flip flops and jewelry. The Flip flops were originally $9.99 and on clearance for $5.99. If you text either SHOES or PAYLESS to 747-474 to get a coupon text for usually a 20% discount.
Maybe in the future, I’ll post something about getting different deals and easy ways to get it. 🙂